Moving is not an easy task and it gets more difficult when children are involved in the process. It is easy to get lost in the stress and fatigue and forget what children might be going through amidst all this because of course, they are growing up and developing understanding of their surroundings. The move will affect everyone and so would the children, let’s find out how:
- Social impact is the biggest one which affects children especially the school going ones. The reason is simple, they are scared about their environment and society changing because this is the age when they are starting to make friends and get attached to their school and surroundings.
- If the neighborhood is changing and so is their school, they will start to feel a sense of loss on leaving their childhood behind and the associations which they make along with those things.
- If the move is connected with some kind of emotional baggage such as parents divorcing or death of a loved one then it could cause anxiety or depression if left unnoticed.
What you can do in such situation if you feel like your child might get affected by the move is:
- Prepare ahead of move by calling best movers and packers in Sharjah so that you can give time to your kids and things aren’t rushed at the last moment. When you are in a rush it is natural to feel hyper and this could sometimes get off on kids in the wrong way.
- Call international packers and movers in Dubai who are professional in their work and know and understand your needs so that they can take things swiftly instead of creating a havoc or chaos around the place.
- Always remember to leave some empty place during the move so that children can sleep and take a nap. Remember to have a pillow and blanket out which you could let go of later.
- One major thing which you need to be careful about is the safety of children during the move because your front door is going to be open which gives easy access to everyone. Keep children around a loved one to help them stay under watch while they enjoy and have fun.