CCTV stands for closed-circuit television camera. The reason why we use CCTV cameras is for the safety of people. It is used to observe activities going around your nearby places.
The Need for CCTV Cameras
- It is a necessity to install CCTV cameras in public. It makes sure that people are safe and secure. If you are going to walk in the park or going to the market to buy groceries and stuff, the camera will always protect you.
- The rate of crime is reduced considerably where CCTV cameras are installed. When a person knows they are being monitored, they will be alert and will indulge themselves in any criminal activity.
- There are some CCTV cameras which are supplied with facial recognition system. This system helps in catching a killer or thief easily. If there was any attack in your area and if there is camera installed, the police can easily catch the killer or thief.
- CCTV cameras can also be used as witness or evidence. If there was no one present at the time of the attack, then the police can take help from the CCTV footage.
- CCTV cameras in schools can be very helpful. They are used to stop any mishap or incident such as bullies, fights or vandalism.
- CCTV cameras can also make sure that the children are safe during school hours. The principal or teachers can watch what the children are doing in classes or during breaks.
- CCTV cameras are also useful in keeping an eye on your employees. You can make sure who is working and who is resting during office hours.
As everything is upgraded and modernized, so does CCTV cameras. There is an advancement is CCTV cameras which is known as time attendance machine.
What is a time and attendance machine?
A time attendance machine is provided with facial recognition system. The time and attendance is smartly and efficiently managed with the help of this system. A person who stands in front of the system gets recognized by the system, the door is unlocked, allows the person to go inside. Finally, the system marks their attendance.